- This statement applies to the sites operated by or for Shlomo Sixt and its related companies and subsidiaries (hereinafter: "Shlomo Sixt").
- Shlomo Sixt considers itself committed to the principles of privacy protection. By using this site and delivering your personal details, you agree that Shlomo Sixt will use the details, everything according to this privacy statement.
- We recommend that you read the policy prior to using the site in general and prior to delivering any personal details in particular.
Collection of personal information
- Shlomo Sixt collects information that you choose to disclose such as name, user name, e-mail address, information regarding your habits, the pages you viewed, the activities in which you participated, the location of the computer through which you access the website etc.
- If you do not wish to receive Cookies, you may do so by changing the definitions in your browser. To that end, please consult your browser's help file. However, please remember that neutralizing Cookies may prevent you from using some of the activities and features of the website. In addition, you may delete the Cookies on your computer at any time. As the Cookies sometimes prevent you from feeding user names and passwords, do not delete them unless you are convinced you have all the required details for using the website in a safe place.
Shlomo Sixt's use of your personal information, why?
- To allow you use sections and activities at Shlomo Sixt website as these will be from time to time.
- To improve and enrich the activities and contents offered at Shlomo Sixt website, including producing new activities and contents suitable to the requirements and expectations of site's users, and changing or canceling existing activities and contents.
- The information used by the administrators of Shlomo Sixt site to that end will be mainly statistical information which does not identify you personally.
- To advertize information and contents on your behalf.
- The administrators of Shlomo Sixt website may send you from time to time, by e-mail, information at your request or if you provided your explicit agreement to that, and you may withdraw your consent at any time and stop receiving it.
- To contact you as part of the activities on the site and also for academic purposes, as set by Shlomo Sixt from time to time.
- We only use the personal information provided by you for purposes consistent with the reasons for which you provided us the information.
- Right to review information – pursuant to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981, any one is entitled to review, by himself or through a representative empowered in writing or through his guardian, the information regarding himself which is stored in a database. Anyone reviewing the information about them and finding it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or dated, may contact the owner of the database requesting to amend or delete the information. If the database owner refuses to comply with this request, he must inform the person who contacted him in the way determined in the regulations. The person requesting the information may appeal before the Magistrates Court the database owner's refusal to allow perusal or amendment or deletion of the information in the manner determined in the regulations.
- Information security - Shlomo Sixt hereby guarantees that your personal information will be handled with strict confidentiality. It is clarified that while Shlomo Sixt's systems and procedures for information security reduce the risk for unauthorized access to Shlomo Sixt's computers, they are not utterly secure. Therefore, the administrators of Shlomo Sixt website do not undertake that the services provided in the site will guarantee no unauthorized access to the information stored in them.
- Right to amend and delete information – we hereby declare that you have the right to amend and/or delete the information stored by us, everything by writing to us an e-mail to the following address CSINTERNET@SHLOMO.CO.IL
Disclosure of information to third parties
Shlomo Sixt will not disclose your personal details and information which has been collected about your activities in the site (insofar that such details and information personally identify you) to any third party with the exception of the following cases:
- If Shlomo Sixt receives a judicial order instructing it to disclose your details or information about you to a third party.
- In any event Shlomo Sixt believes that disclosing the information is required to prevent severe damage to your person or property or to the person or property of any third party.
- In any other case where you provided you explicit prior agreement to disclosure of information.
- The provisions of this section do not confer any right upon any third party to demand Shlomo Sixt to receive information and they will not be deemed as a contract in favor of any third party.
Agreement to use of the information
- By using this website and when providing us any information and/or personal details, you express your wish and agreement to the storage and use of the information by Shlomo Sixt.
- When using this site you undertake to provide complete, correct and accurate information and to update it when necessary.
If you have any question in these matters, please write an e-mail to the following address CSINTERNET@SHLOMO.CO.IL.