Shlomo SIXT car Rental Company is the largest car rental company in Israel with car rental branches located throughout Israel: in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Eilat, Haifa and more. Renting car with shlomo sixt means that you are going to enjoy our huge range of vehicles from family cars to luxury through truck and cooling vehicles which spread over all of our 28 branches nationwide, including our 24/7 Ben gurion airport branch.
As the Israeli franchise of the Sixt international car rental company, we are committed to the international service standard of Sixt rent a car worldwide. We are proud to offer the best car rental experience in Israel - Cheapest rates & excellent service!
Sun-Thu from 08:00 to 17:00
Friday & Holidays till 12:00, BG-AP open 24/7
The Shlomo Group
Shlomo Sixt group is the largest and most comprehensive automotive and services group in Israel. The company operates leases & car rentals of over 70,000 vehicles. Benefits of the Shlomo Sixt group: One Stop Shop – the only car company in Israel who can provide a large scale of automotive services all in one, 24/7 customer service & Over 35 years of experience – We offer more than just car rentals in israel: Road services, Private & Operational leasing, Second hand car sale, Insurance Company and much more. The Shlomo Group is a leading Israeli holding group ranked as one of the top 10 service companies in Israel excelling in all its key areas of activity. The ShlomoGroup is active in Israel, Romania, the Czech Republic and Russia. It employs over 3,000 employees.
Ben Gurion AP Open 24/7
Must see places when you are renting a car in Israel
Israel is full of rich in history in culture, full of sightseeing's, markets and warm people. Most of the tourists arriving to Israel know exactly which places they want to visit. No matter what you planned don’t dare to miss those places with the car you rented:
• Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel its holds immense religious importance for three major religions of the world: Christianity, Islam and Judaism. As you tour around this city, don’t dare to miss the old city with the Western Wall.
• Located between the streets of King George and sheinkin, beside the Yemenite quarter, Tel Aviv's main market, the Carmel market, offers fresh produce and artisanal goods and good restaurants and bars. For full experience it is recommend visiting it on Thursdays or Fridays.
• Masada sstands tall on an isolated rock plateau in the south-east of Israel. The story goes that the inhabitants of this place preferred suicide than to surrender in front of the Romans. It is a great place for walking trails and trekking.
• Eilat surrounded by the Red Sea and consider to be the resort town of Israel With first class hotels and pristine beaches. This is the place to enjoy a range of water sports here like scuba diving, snorkelling and to swim with the dolphins.
• In Haifa you must enjoy the Beauty, grandeur, and inspired design combined with the painstaking gardening of generations create the unique atmosphere of the Baha'i shrine and gardens.
No Matter where you are going and what are you planning to see – we are here for you, with big range of cars and great prices and deals.
Additional Services from Shlomo Sixt in Israel
Shlomo Sixt car rental in israel offers you a wide range of services in Israel, no matter what you need for you Israel car rental:
• Child Seat
• Young Driver
• Delivery Service
• GPS or
• Automatic Vehicles
Shlomo Sixt has all of your needs covered!
Shlomo Sixt, the biggest car rental in Israel, it’s the best way to Visiting Israel and its wonderful sights. By renting a car in israel from Shlomo Sixt, you are assured that you will get the best service and reliable transportation
Experience the convenience of a car rental from shlomo Sixt on your next journey, family visit, vacation, pilgrimage in the Holy Land.
Driving tips to keep in mind
When driving in Israel, there are things you need know to ensure that your car rental driving experience will go without any problems:
• As in all countries, you need to have a valid foreign driver’s license although you do not need to have an international driver’s license.
• Most of the safety driving tips in Israel boil down to plain old common sense! No matter how tempted you may be, please do not use your cell phone while driving as this is illegal throughout the country.
• In Israel it is forbidden and illegal driving while intoxicated.
• If you are required to put on a bright yellow safety vest that all major car rental companies supply and usually have stored in the glove compartment.